Head of Sales
T: +49 (0)30 - 847 123 74 - 2
F: +49 (0)30 - 847 123 73 - 9
15% discount on entrance and tours fees for you as a travel organisation
Free entry for tour guides (1 guide per 10 persons)
Bus parking in the immediate vicinity
Rent the museum exclusive for your event
Reasons for visiting the DDR Museum in Berlin
The DDR Museum is one of the most interactive museums in the world. Founded in 2006, with 580,000 visitors per year, it currently ranks amongst the top 6 most-visited museums in Berlin.
The visitor is taken on an immersive journey back in time to visit Germany's Socialist past: take your place in the Trabi, dance like a Socialist or rummage through the cupboards in an authentic high-rise tower block flat. Enjoy this fully interactive experience of the past.
- 15 % commission for travel agents for advance group bookings
- Free entry for your guide (one guide per 10 people)
- Entire exhibition in German and English
- Additional services in 15 languages
- Competitive group prices and a simple booking service