Regulations for e-card usage
1. The user takes full responsibility for the content of his own emails. It is therefore the user's responsibility to ensure that the content is proper, and, above all, not illegal and does not infringe the rights of any third party.
2. It is forbidden to divulge or make public from the website anything which violates the law, the rights of others, or is immoral; particularly racist, violent, politically extreme, sexist, discriminatory, or similarly offensive content, such as that which offends other people, ethnic groups, or members of a religion. Slander, threats or verbal abuse are also not permitted.
3. The user can only give information which he has the right to give, for example, that for which he has been granted the rights of use by the DDR Museum (DDR Museum Berlin GmbH). It is essential that the museum agrees to anything publicised to a third party.
4. The user is obliged to exempt the DDR Museum (DDR Museum Berlin GmbH) from any liability towards a third party which arises from illegal content in emails which the user has sent.
5. The user's data is handled in accordance with the regulations of the Teledienstdatenschutzgesetzes (TDDSG) and the Bundesdatenschutzgesetzes (BDSG). In particular, the DDR Museum is entitled to use personal data, in so far as it is permitted in the conditions of the contract (stock data) or service provision (user data).
6. The user has the personal right at all times to see for free data which the museum has accumulated.
7. The user declares his agreement, that his data is recorded and processed and will be submitted to the DDR Museum and its partners by email. This understanding can be revoked at any time.