We have already known it from last year and have been waiting for it: The special menu with the Christmas menus is completed and since yesterday they can be directly ordered or preordered (3 days in advance) at the GDR restaurant Domklause.
That is why we picked out menu 1 to take pictures of it. The photos are really nice and you find them here in our blog, on Facebook as well as Pinterest. The menu consists of a broccoli cream soup as a starter, pork roast "Formentera" with red cabbage and home-cooked dumplings as main course and stollen with custard as dessert.
However, there are seven menus altogether:
- Broccoli cream soup
- Pork roast "Formentera" with red cabbage and home-cooked dumplings
- Christmas stollen with custard
- Goose breast on a red wine sauce with crispy fried potato patties and green cabbage
- Home-cooked gingerbread parfait with raspberry froth
- Rocket salad with bacon-wrapped sheep's cheese, drizzled with a balsamic raspberry vinaigrette
- Game goulash with Brussels sprout and potatoes with rosemary
- Home-cooked apple strudel with vanilla ice cream and warm chocolate sauce
- Fresh salmon fillet with crispy corn polenta patties and green asparagus
- Home-cooked doughnut with Christmas filling and white chocolate
- Stuffed mushrooms with kohlrabi and parsley potatoes
- Home-cooked mohnpilen according to the original GDR recipe
- Rabbit in game sauce with boletus and corn polenta
- Rosehip compote with vanilla and cinnamon
- Cooked lamb with beetroot and parsley potatoes
- Baked apple rings with custard and cinnamon
Please be aware that only menu 1 and menu 5 are available without reservation. All other menus should be ordered 2-3 days in advance. Of course, there are still dates available for Christmas (staff) parties!
You can make an order here, by phone: 030 - 847 123 73 - 7 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Translation: Silvana Wrusch